22 May Why Forever?
Previously [HERE] I talked about why incorporating Aloe Vera drinks into your daily routine could be singularly the best decision you ever make. In this post I will give you 5 reasons why you should only choose Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel Drinks.
- There are over 400 species of Aloe plants found throughout the world, with only 4 recognised as being of nutritional value to humans and animals. At the top of them all is the Aloe Barbadensis Miller. Thus any aloe product you use should only be made from the Barbadensis Miller species. Forever Living grows and cultivates the highest quality plant possible.
- Aloe must be “stabilized”. This is a process that assures that the aloe drink is essentially the same as if you freshly filleted the leaf yourself. If not properly stabilised (in 4 hours or less from the time the leaf is harvested), it may be of no nutritional value. Forever Living grows their own Aloe Vera in their own fields.
- Only mature plants bear the greatest benefits. Forever Living owns and controls 100% of their plantations and therefore controls the planting season, plant selection, method of fertilisation and weed control, seasons of harvest, processing, storage and delivery. Forever Living knows they are using the best Aloe Vera on the planet because they grew it themselves.
- Forever Living utilises natural methods (goats) for weed control, together with natural methods of fertilisation- ensuring a natural, nontoxic product.
- Forever Living owns and operates on the largest aloe vera plantations in the world and employs locals under fair conditions, and gives generously back to the community.
So if you want to know you are drinking a quality product with the highest nutritional value possible- then Forever Living is the only choice.